Every woman wishes to have a clear skin and many of us are spending hundreds of dollars on beauty products and treatments to achieve this.
Today I want to share with you my all time favorite DIY beauty treatment: the quick acne treatment with cinnamon! It’s so easy to do, easy on the wallet and good enough to eat.
The only ingredients you will need are cinnamon, nutmeg and honey.
Cinnamon, nutmeg and honey have strong antiseptic, antifungal and astringent properties. They contain powerful antioxidants too.
The cinnamon detoxifies by bringing blood and oxygen, nutmeg helps relieve inflammation and removes blackheads and the honey nourishes the skin and helps to fade scars and wrinkles on your skin.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp. natural raw honey (I use this honey)
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
- Wash your face with water and pat dry
- Combine the ingredients by mixing in a 3:1 ratio of enough cinnamon and nutmeg to make a paste. Don’t worry too much about the measurements
- Apply a thin layer to the face as a mask and leave it for 20 minutes or
- Dab a small amount on problem arias and leave it for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry
This treatment is so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
You might also like: How to shrink facial pores in a natural way
- Try to use only high quality, all natural and if possible fresh ingredients
- When shopping for honey, look for natural raw honey with no additives as processed honey with additives may irritate the skin.
- Before using the honey test your skin sensitivity.
- Most ingredients can be purchased on Amazon